1. Torrance Armed Forces Day Parade
Saturday, May 16th 2015
- RSVP to Tom Lowe if you plan to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet at the Torrance Courthouse (825 Maple Ave.) at 12:00 pm sharp
- Buses leave at 12:15 pm (only scouts and uniformed leaders may ride the bus)
- Wear full Class A uniform with neckerchief, slide, hat and blue pants or shorts
Please read the entire email sent to the Pack, or contact Tom Lowe for more info.
2. Flags on Graves
Saturday, May 23, 2015
Saturday, May 23, 2015 is our “Flags on Graves” event for the Memorial Day Holiday. Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. The Scouts place American flags on the grave markers of our Veterans to honor those who have served in our military. Please have a discussion with your scout about this event and its importance prior to the event.
Time: The event starts at 9:00am, please arrive at 8:30am to assemble our pack together.
Location: Green Hills Memorial Park – 27501 S. Western Ave., Rancho Palos Verdes, 90275 (http://g.co/maps/3uthx )